Friday, July 23, 2010

Have you seen this man? If so, who is he?

Gotta spend more than a dollar someday on decent reading glasses! Or, just wear the ones I have correctly, ie, straight.


Monday, I get to visit the Oncology/Infusion Lab again. Joy! I shouldn't complain, it's only for an injection. When I was there for eight hours a couple weeks ago, people came and went all day for anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours for chemotherapy treatments. Heck, all I have is severe anemia...a relatively easy fix. It's just that this Procrit injection (used to treat low hemoglobin counts) has a side effects list a mile long. The most disturbing of them is diarrhea and constipation. I'm attempting to picture that scenario. Oh well, trying to more like Del Griffith lately...simply rolling with the flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment